Central Asian University welcomes transfer students because we believe they can add diversity and intellectual passion to the existing class. Transfer applications, however, will undergo a comprehensive review process by the Admissions Committee.The minimum requirements for CAU transfer admissions are as follows:
- You can apply for transfer admission if you have finished at least two regular semesters of study at your previous university or college.
- There should be no record of probation/discipline in the previous educational institute.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 on a 4.3 scale (80 out of 100%) is required to be considered a candidate. If the world ranking of your university is very high, the minimum GPA could be lower than 2.7.
- You should submit an application form and must attach followings:
- Transcripts of the previous university/college,
- An official English Proficiency Test score of IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL iBT 71 and above
- Passport bio scan
- Photo 3.5×4.5
The Admissions Committee may request course syllabuses of some subjects of your previous study when checking the course equivalency between your former institute, and CAU is necessary. The Committee will evaluate the provided data and decide what year you are eligible to join. In any case, the number of years you studied at your previous university will likely be fully acknowledged if the curriculum of your last university truly matches that of CAU. When the Committee judges that you are a good candidate based on all the documents you submitted, you will be invited for an interview.
If you need further information, please get in touch with us via email@example.com or Telegram-bot