I am interested in abstract algebra. Most of my research has been in the structural theory of Lie and Leibniz algebras and their representation theory. Some applications of algebra in biological phenomena like ABO-blood inheritance pattern and prokaryotic population genetics (evolution algebra) are among my past research. Currently, I am working on invariant theory and algebraic aspects of Calogero-Moser spaces. Below is a list of some of my conference talks:
- Poisson structure on the invariants of pairs of matrices, Non-Associative Algebras and Related Topics II, July 18-22, 2022, Coimbra, Portugal.
- Bipartite graphs and the structure of finite-dimensional semisimple Leibniz algebras, Central Asia Joint Meeting in Mathematics & International Doctoral Academic Forum, September 15-20, 2019, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China.
- On algebraic properties of the human ABO-blood group inheritance pattern, XV Encuentro de Álgebra Computacional y Aplicaciones, EACA 2016, June 22-24, 2016, Logroño, Spain.
- On algebraic properties of the human ABO-blood group inheritance pattern, Seminario García-Rodeja, May 18, 2016, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- Leibniz cohomology of Leibniz algebras in low degrees, EACA’s Third International School on Computer Algebra and its Applications, January 18-21, 2016, Seville, Spain.
- On Evolution Algebras, with L. M. Camacho, E. M. Cañete, L. M. Gómez, Proceedings of International Congress of Mathematicians 2010.